Montreal Probiotic Sauerkraut – Choucroute Maison Probiotique Frementé – Region de Montréal
Why are probiotic foods like Sauerkraut beneficial for your health?
- Sauerkraut will improve your digestion
- Good source of dietary fiber, Vitamins C and K and Iron
- Contains more Vitamin C than the cabbage it was made with
- Helps re-establish the microbial equilibrium and may prevent disease
- Helps reduce inflammation and improves immune function
- Boosts your immune system to help fight diseases
- Aids in energy production and increases metabolism
- Helps in maintaining a healthy heart, brain and eyes
- Replenish intestinal flora if you’ve taken antibiotics
- Important for maintaining the integrity and strength of your bones
- Sauerkraut contains more probiotics than supplements
- Can compensate for decreased production of hydrochloric acid as we age
- Sauerkraut juice is rich in natural lactic acid, which inhibits the growth of undesired intestinal bacteria
Why you should order our Sauekraut product?
- Fresh cabbage is naturally fermented in sea salt in a 500 ml. glass jar
- No preservatives, chemicals or additives
- Our product is homemade and can stay preserved in the refrigerator for months
- Most Sauerkraut products found in the supermarket are pasteurized and devoid of Probiotic content. Our product is raw, unpasteurized and rich in Probiotic content.
- Our product is made from Kosher ingredients and equipment
Ingredients: Fresh Green Cabbage, Water, Kosher Sea Salt, Lemon, Kosher Apple Cider Vinegar.
Order online using Paypal or cash for local orders (Canada shipping only, cold shipping available at extra cost). Local orders available in Montreal.
Local Montreal or Canadian Orders: $19.77 per 3×500 ml. jars plus applicable tax and shipping costs. Quantities are limited. Order today!
Questions? contact us:
Disclaimer: we do not provide medical advice. Please consult your nutritional or medical expert for health advice.