Montreal Probiotic Sauerkraut – Choucroute Maison Probiotique Fermenté – Region de Montréal
Why are probiotic foods like Sauerkraut beneficial for your health?
- Sauerkraut will improve your digestion
- Good source of dietary fiber, Vitamins C and K and Iron
- Contains more Vitamin C than the cabbage it was made with
- Helps re-establish the microbial equilibrium and may prevent disease
- Helps reduce inflammation and improves immune function
- Boosts your immune system to help fight diseases
- Aids in energy production and increases metabolism
- Helps in maintaining a healthy heart, brain and eyes
- Replenish intestinal flora if you’ve taken antibiotics
- Important for maintaining the integrity and strength of your bones
- Sauerkraut contains more probiotics than supplements
- Can compensate for decreased production of hydrochloric acid as we age
- Sauerkraut juice is rich in natural lactic acid, which inhibits the growth of undesired intestinal bacteria
Why should you order our Sauerkraut product? Our product is live, local, raw and unpasteurized!
- Fresh cabbage is naturally fermented in sea salt in a 500 mL glass jar
- No preservatives, chemicals or additives
- Our product is homemade and can stay preserved in the refrigerator for months
- Most sauerkraut products found in the supermarket are pasteurized and devoid of probiotic content. Our product is raw, unpasteurized and rich in probiotic content.
- Our product is made from kosher ingredients and equipment
Ingredients: Fresh Green Cabbage, Water, Kosher Sea Salt and Lemon.
Order online using Paypal or cash for local orders in Montreal, Quebec.
We make small batches of Sauerkraut so quantities are limited. Organic and Ruby cabbage Sauerkraut available by special order. Call Aimee at 514-804-4023 to pre-order by phone.
Local Montreal Sauerkraut and Kimchi Orders:
Sauerkraut; $7 per jar, or $20 per 3×500 ml. jars
To order contact us below or voice mail 514-804-4023
Questions? Special orders? contact us:
Disclaimer: we do not provide medical advice. Please consult your nutritional or medical expert for health advice.